Happy 5th Anniversary!
It has been over five years since I began blogging. Probably the most faithful time to blogging I had was in 2005, and on Feb. 8th, 2005 I posted my first ever blog post on a fowarded email I recieved. Much has changed since I was 17 years old, and I find it quite funny and fitting at the same time of the subject of my post:
My faith was on fire then. God did a whole LOT during my senior year in high school.
– I organized and executed a student rally at my church
– I was chaplain for Y-Club over (practically) the whole northern area of Georgia
– I was Yearbook editor
– I lead of coffee Bible study
– I did production and directed retreats for the student ministry
– I experienced BigStuf for the first time/ rebaptised
So it was a milestone year for me and while my faith was about to be matured and tested in college, for where I was, I was in my prime. Haha!
So kudos to five years and here is to the five more to come!